Pangode Police Station0472 - 2869223 email@example.com
Pangode police station situated in 55 cents of land near Pangode junction in Pangode Panchayath. In 1945 a police outpost started in Pangode and the police station opened in the year 1994. The station shifted to the new building on 02/2006.
The jurisdiction of Pangode Police Station comes under Pangode, Kallara Panchayats and the revenue villages namely Pangode and Kallara.
Border Police Station
The border Police Stations of Pangode are Palode, Kadakkal, Venjaramoodu, and Kilimanoor.
Judicial First Class Magistrate Court II Nedumangad, SDMC Thiruvananthapuram.
Parliament constituency and Legislative Assembly
Pangode PS limit belongs to the Attingal Parliament Constituency and the Vamanapuram Legislative Assembly .
Major Establishments and Institutions
- CHC Kallara
- PHC Bharathanoor
- Sree Gokulam Hospital Kallara.
- Mannaniya College Pangode
- GHSS Bharathanoor
- GHSS Kallara
- GHSS Mithirmala (Girls and Boys)
- MTM School Pulippara
- UPS Pangode Muthuvila
- LPS Pangode Muthuvila
Banks and Financial Institutions
- IOB Bharathanoor and Kallara
- SBT Bharathanoor, Kallara
- Mini Muthoot Bharathanoor, Kallara
- Muthoot Fin Corp Pangode
- Kallara Gramine Bank
- Kallara Co-operative Bank, Kallara
Religious Buildings and Places
- Siva Temple Bharathanoor
- Ammankovil Bharathanoor
- Kottayappankavu Sreedharmmasastha temple
- Thumpode, Siva Temple
- Maruthaman Siva Temple
- Mundonikkara Devi Temple
- Parangottu Ayyappa temple
- Thanniyam Siva Temple
- Ayiravilly Temple, Kallara.
- CSI Churches at Bharathanoor, Kochuvayal, Mithirmala
- Mosques at Bharathanoor, Pangode, Kallara, Pakisthanmukku
Karette-Palode, Pangode-Kadakkal, Kallara-Muthuvila
Rivers and Streams
Main Projects through the Police Station
Students Police Cadets and Clean Campus and Safe Campus programmes on schools at Kallara, Mithirmala and Bharathanoor.
Women Help Desk
Functioning in Pangode station building.